Eye Candy Safari
PERSONALIZE YOUR SAFARIS
BEHIND THE SCENES
EYE CANDY PUBLISHING
GALLERIES / EVENTS
Hit Enter to search or Esc key to close
Terms and Conditions
Deposit can be paid via credit card or direct bank transfer:
An invoice will be emailed to you with a link to make payment.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
* 1 or 2 persons– a 60% deposit is required per person at the time of reservation and the balance must be paid 60 days before the trip date.
* 3 or more people – a 75% deposit is required at the time of reservation and the balance must be paid 60 days before the trip date.
* Deposit and tuition fees are non-refundable.
* If the photo workshop is full and someone from the waiting list can take your spot, your tuition will be fully refunded minus a 25% cancellation fee.
* We are not responsible for cancellations due to medical or other reasons.
* Should cancellation be required due to severe weather, an alternate date will be scheduled at no additional charge.
* No fees will be refunded if you withdraw after the photo workshop begins.
We are not responsible for any fees associated with non-refundable air travel, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
For Travel Insurance Quotes visit: www.insuremytrip.com